The Y.M.C.A. Association Hall was located on the first floor of Old Main in the south corridor. "It is nicely decorated and furnished largely through the generosity and aid of the auxiliary, composed of the wives of the faculty. A large and very interesting collection of Chinese curios, collected and donated by missionaries who have gone out from the college, is to be found in the cabinets that line the walls of this room." -Washington and Jefferson College Bulletin, April 1908. A College Branch of the Young Men's Christian Association carried on the religious and missionary work and Bible study conducted in such associations. The Association issued a student handbook at the beginning of each year and employed a recent graduate of the College to look after the work of the Association and the moral and religious welfare of the students.
8 X 10 photograph
The YMCA Association Hall with seating, glass-enclosed display cases, and a small organ.