This picture was taken prior to the last major renovation to Old Main in 1926. In the years between the renovation of 1875 and this picture, several buildings were added to the campus - Old Gym, 1893; Hays Hall, 1903 (not visible in this picture); Thompson Memorial Library, 1905; and Thistle Physics Building, 1912.
8 X 10 photograph
Old Main viewed from the corner of Beau and College Streets. To the left of Old Main is the Old Gym. To the right is Thompson Hall, originally Thompson Memorial Library. To the far right is Thistle Physics Building.