"This is one of five rooms, including the museums and private laboratory, occupied by the Department of Biology. It is furnished with all needful apparatus for the study of botany, zoology, physiology and geology. Each student table is supplied with a Zeiss compound microscope, an Abbe camera lucida, dissecting stand and tools, staining and other reagents, imbedding and mounting apparatus, etc." - Washington and Jefferson Alumni Bulletin, April 1908.
8 X 10 photograph
Prof. Edwin Linton and his class in biology, March 1908.