Some time after 1928, the College bookstore was opened in McMillan and was enlarged in 1939. A dining room was added in 1942 and a room under the South wing, some time back used as a dining room, was made into a classroom. In the summer of 1948 the three porches seen in this picture were removed since they were not part of the original building. Scheduled to be completed that year were the repainting of the brick wings and the replacement of shutters as originally designed.
8 X 10 photograph
McMillan Hall viewed from the corner of Lincoln and Wheeling Streets. To the left is Thompson Memorial Library.