Following the 1912 renovation, the President's office was permanently located to McMillan Hall from Old Main. It was initially located on the first floor while the second floor housed a room, 22 feet by 30 feet, used for faculty and trustee meetings, and a committee room and hallway made up the rest of the space. Official portraits of the College presidents line the walls of this hallway and seating area outside the President's office.
8 X 10 photograph
Second floor hallway outside the President's office.